- Be intentional. Do things on purpose, not by accident, and focus focus focus. We have to really want to grow and be willing to do what it takes. How bad do we want it?
- Choose areas of growth. It's impossible to grow in every area, so we should zoom in and concentrate on one (or two) major areas then move out from there.
- Create a growth environment. This means being around positive people, especially other Christians. This can be our inner circle, as well as, our associations. Birds of a feather...right.
- Allow failure to be our friend. When we try new things, more times than not, we're going to fail before we succeed. Embrace it -- expect it and accept it.
- Value today and visualize tomorrow. Respect where we see ourselves right now, see our future and the vision God has for us. We have to really know what God has for us and that requires praying and conscious thinking.
- Develop systems and methods that will help us grow. For me this is about daily routines and practices.
- Be comfortable being uncomfortable. Growth comes with doing new things constantly and going out of our comfort zone.
- Be a river, not a reservoir. God will give us what He knows will flow through us.
A godly and biblically-based devotional to help people with their faith and confidence; to encourage, educate, and inform. Come everyday for inspiration. Almost everybody is going through something and you can get through it with Jesus. I am a witness to that fact. Never give up on the great blessings God already has lined up for you. Jeremiah 29:11 says, 'He knows the plans He has for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'