- I prayed about my desire to buy a house
- I tithed to my church (stay tuned for an article of the power of sowing and reaping)
- I read scriptures relating to people who overcame amazing feats
- I read articles and books about people who achieved goals
- I read as much as I could about the house-buying process
- I sacrificed (I didn't buy frivolously, because I knew that would affect my credit and jeopardize things)
- I wrote down my goals
- I was specific and detailed in my writing (i.e., desired mortgage payment, location, schools, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, yard space, square footage).
He provides all our needs and then some.
For daily encouragement, visit and share this blog, my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, & Snapchat: InSharonsHeart.